What is Thermolifting face treatment?
Thermolifting is a non-invasive and non-surgical treatment using fractional Radio-Frequency to firm and tighten skin, reducing wrinkles, and improve tone and complexion.
RF energy heats the selected area of the body to 40 degrees Celsius, which helps skin regeneration through fibroblast cells stimulation. They produce new collagen and elastin fibers. Your wrinkles and lines are reduced, and skin are visibly more firm.
Our newest technology Candela eTWO device uses fractionated bi-polar RF technology, which generate heat energy to encourage significant increases of collagen and elastin in the upper dermis — with low epidermal disruption for a broad range of skin types.
This predictable heating of the deep dermis stimulates and shortens aged collagen fibers, resulting in immediate and long-term improvement of wrinkles. Less affected tissue surrounding the matrix points may be stimulated by heat, which helps accelerate the healing process, leading to a smoother, rejuvenated appearance of the skin.
Thermal RF skin lifting is especially effective for:
- skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, face lifting
- neck lifting, double chin elimination
- treat sagging skin, loose jowls, lack of definition in the jaw line and lips
- body tightening, slimming, shaping, and lifting
- removing dark circle, eye bag,all kinds of wrinkles, holding,rough texture
- whitening the sensitive skin
- removing the acne
- face/body’s contouring and slimming
Good to know:
We advice not to do treatments for pregnant and breastfeeding ladies, also if you have immune conditions, and active skin infections.
Following the treatment you may feel warm skin, have some redness . Over the next few days, your skin will cool down, but you will be able to see small dots in the areas treated, which will dry and fall off over the next few days.
We advise using our Dual Scrub from Zo Medical and Exfoliation Accelarator to achieve better effect.
Overall Downtime: 2-3 days
Treatment effects: lasts up to 12 months and longer
Recommended annual course of 3 treatments, spread every 3-4 weeks apart.
- Face: £250 per treatment;
- Body: £250 for 200 shots of fractional RF with superficial texture improvement