Personalised Skin Treatments with Hydrafacial
HydraFacial uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system to exfoliate, extract and hydrate skin.
1. Derma Builder Booster for fine lines and elasticity
DermaBuilderTM is an age-refining peptide complex that is designed to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity. It can be added to any HydraFacial® and it is also available for at-home application.
DermaBuilderTM works by stimulating skin cells to produce more fibroblast, collagen, and elastin proteins. These proteins are crucial to skin health, playing a strong role in how skin looks, feels, and behaves. As a result, DermaBuilderTM can help:
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improve skin elasticity.
- Enhance skin tone and texture.
- Increase skin firmness.
The unique peptide complex helps to both strengthen and smooth skin, addressing a variety of skin health concerns. It really does “rebuild” your skin!
- Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhances skin elasticity.
2. Brightenol for dark spot correction and melasma
HydraFacial skin brightening treatment that features the Britenol Vortex-Booster™ which is clinically proven to minimise the appearance of brown spots. Specially formulated to awaken dull skin, the treatment targets dark spots and sun damaged areas, leaving skin glowing with a more even complexion.
- reduced melasma
- reduced sun and age spots
- improving skin elasticity
- brightening the texture
3. Hydrafacial™ With GlySal™ for acne prone and oily skin, exfoliation
This Hydrafacial™ treatment combines glycolic acid and salicylic acid, creating an exfoliant and a chemical peel in one easy procedure. This combination works together to offer you the best results. This treatment works to exfoliate your skin and offers resurfacing technology. The chemicals help to exfoliate and offer a deep cleanse by removing dead skin cells and loosens dirt from pores, all without irritating the skin. A Hydrafacial with GlySal™ offers the benefits of a chemical peel without the downtime.
Dead skin cells are dislodged with the glycolic acid. This ingredient helps to clear congested skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores, allowing your skin to look rejuvenated.
This ingredient acts as an exfoliant, sloughing dead skin cells. When the skin is oily and congested, this acid helps to remove dirt and sebum build-up, clearing out pores for a refreshed look.
Together these chemicals create a treatment that can removed dead skin, dirt, and other buildup, leaving your skin looking gorgeous and feeling even better. This Hydrafacial treatment is great for all skin types, especially oily skin, and offers no irritation or downtime.
- Offers benefits of chemical peel with no downtime
- No post-peel scaling
- Improves skin radiance
- Reduces appearance of fine lines
- Targets hyperpigmentation, oily, and congested skin
If you love the look and feel of your skin after a chemical peel but hate the downtime, this is the perfect solution for you! This Hydrafacial removes dead skin cells, clears out pores, and leaves skin looking radiant and feeling amazing. Learn more by contacting us and schedule an appointment today.
4. REGEN GF growth factor booster: powerful regenerative effect
HydraFacial ReGen GF growth factor booster, which features patented M-007 delivery technology. ReGen GF contains a proprietary blend of next generation growth factor-mimicking peptides that are said to boost production of collagen and elastin, treat inflammation, accelerate skin repair and provide hydration. ReGen GF contains a proprietary blend of next generation growth factor-mimicking peptides that boost production of collagen and elastin, treat inflammation, accelerate skin repair and provide hydration.
- reduce inflammation
- boost growth factor activity in aging skin
- increase collagen and elastin production in your skin
- repair sun and lifestyle factors related damage
- accelerator skin repairing processes
5. Murad Retinol Booster: skin reactivation
This potent retinol serum accelerates skin’s surface renewal and plumps to minimize the look of wrinkles, even tone and boost a youthful, radiant finish.
How it works?
Retinol Tri-Active Technology: A fast-acting retinoid, time-released retinol and a retinol booster help fight lines/deep wrinkles, even skin tone and boost radiance
Micronized collagen peptides: Immediately increase hydration; helps skin hold more water for a more youthful-looking appearance
RepleniCell™: Dr. Murad’s proprietary technology for younger-looking skin through hydration: osmolytes attract water, amino acids bind water, and trehalose locks in water to skin
- Accelerates skin’s surface renewal and instantly plumps to minimize the look of wrinkles, even tone and boost youthful radiance
- Rapid renewal while being gentle on skin
- Plump skin’s surface
- Exfoliates and smooths
6. ASSIFMD hydraglucan intense hydration booster – intense skin rejuvenation
- Rejuvenate and protect your skin
- Hydrate, repair, and radiate your skin leaving it shiny
- Addressing signs of aging
7. ZO Rozatrol Booster for rosacea and irritated skin
- Helps relieve the visible signs of red, sensitised skin.
- Helps replenish hydration and support a healthy skin barrier function.
- Helps detoxify the skin.
At a Glance
On Set Results
Monthly visits advised for continuous results
Potential Side Effects
No side effects
Need of Anaesthetic
Starts from £125