Regenera Activa for hair Loss and Alopecia Treatments
Regenera Activa is an innovative treatment procedure intended to inhibit hair loss and stimulate the growth of new hair. A unique combination of stem cells precursors, growth factors and progenitor cells is injected into the scalp in order to initiate the regenerative processes
Regenera Activa uses your body’s own tissue to improve hair density and trigger new growth on your scalp in areas where you are thinning.
This regenerative, autologous procedure is suitable for early, mild or moderate forms of the hereditary condition known as androgenic alopecia.
Regenera Activa for hair loss and hair thinning is a single treatment that gives very good healing effects. Studies have shown that in 4-6 weeks after the treatment, the hair loss is stopped and the existing hair follicles, under the influence of the regenerative action of progenitor cells, begin to generate new hair.
The Androgenetic alopecia cannot be completely stopped. Regenera Activa® gives us the opportunity to slow down this process and regrow a significant part of the lost hair. The treatment can be repeated after 2 or 3 years to re-strengthen the hair.
About the treatment
- Stimulates the growth of new hair
- Hair thickening
- Inhibition of hair loss
- Boosting the regenerative processes
- Androgenic alopecia in men and woman
- Hair thining
- Hair loss
- As a preparation for more effective hair transplant surgery and implantation
Regenera Activa® is a three-step procedure, which usually lasts approx. 60 minutes. It does not require a convalescence period!
- The doctor applies some local anaesthesia around the nape of the neck and with the usage of a punch biopsy tool takes three skin samples with a diameter of 2.5 mm. The place of the material collection is the least susceptible to androgenetic alopecia.
- Then, the samples collected from the patient are subjected to mechanical processing and filtration in a specialized device. In this way, progenitor cells, stem cells and growth factors that have regenerative abilities are isolated from the sampled tissue.
- The suspension prepared this way is injected by the mesotherapy technique to the scalp in the area of hair follicles (to a depth of approx. 4-5 mm) to initiate the repair processes – we stimulate the processes of blood vessel formation in the skin and regeneration of the hair follicles.
At a Glance
On Set Results
Potential Side Effects
Need of Anaesthetic
Starts from £1200