Non-surgical Thread Lift – Face, Neck & Body
What are the benefits of a thread lift?
Specialized threads are inserted and attached into the deeper tissues of the skin and, if positioned properly, create a firming and tightening effect. An added benefit is that threads stimulate the formation of collagen. Compared to surgical face lifting, non-surgical thread lift involves far less trauma. There are no visible scars and no skin is cut away.
The procedure is quick (20 to 40 minutes depending on how many threads you are having inserted) and has a very low risk of infection. The initial results are seen immediately, and results continue to improve over the next 2-3 months, as the collagen and elastin form and mature. Thread lifting can last anywhere from 18 to 24 months, but some people report effects for even longer.
How does it feel?
A local anaesthetic is first gently injected to make sure you don’t feel any pain during the procedure. Following that, you’ll feel a light tugging on the skin. After the procedure, you may have some mild bruising and swelling for two to three days which ice packs will take care of.
The goal is not only lifting of sagging skin but also a regenerative process that leads to the production of a patient’s own collagen, which rejuvenates the skin. The threads generally have a skin-supporting, tightening and brightening function.
• PDO – 1st generation threads, which are simple to use, but generate minimal collagen, and may last 6-8 months.
• APTOS – 2nd generation threads made of material P(LA/CL) with or without HA. They have a much higher propensity to generate your own collagen and hyaluronic acid. Results natural and sustained, with significant collagen generation and skin tightening effect. Lasts 24 months plus.
• Gold Threads – advanced treatments for delicate areas to induce skin rejuvenation, brighter appearance and improved tone. Skin rejuvenating effect may last several years.
Treatments: Mid Face and Lower Facelift, ‘Foxy Eyes’, Lip Contouring, Neck Lift, Face Armouring, Body Threads.
Cost: average treatment costs between £350and £1500.
Results: immediately and will form to final results in approx. 1– 1.5months, results will last 24+ months for APTOS threads and 6-8 months for PDO threads. You may want to repeat treatment to boost results (this will be advised by the Dr).
- Autoimmune diseases
- Blood disorder (Hemophilia), Anticoagulant intake
- Ischemic heart disease, second, third-degree arterial hypertension
- Inflammatory processes, tumor mass in the expected intervention area
- Susceptibility to keloid and hypertrophic scar formation
- Aggravation of any chronic diseases
- Pregnancy, lactation period
- Earlier implanted non-absorbable threads in the area of correction
- Idiosyncrasy to materials used for correction
Possible adverse reactions may be minimal inflammation with swelling and possible redness in the area of application for 24-72 hours, the allergic response in certain patients, transient local irritation at the wound site, erythema and induration.
ADVANCED APTOS METHODS:
APTOS Visage Method with Hyaluronic Acid:
Visage Excellence is Universal resorbable surgical thread with multidirectional, specially designed barbs. The unique feature enhances the force of tissue holding. Multidirectional barbs can distribute, stress and hold soft tissues stronger after insertion. Visage Excellence can be used for fixation of subdermal tissue of the face and neck. The efficient design of Visage Excellence approximates the entire treatment area through an easy and non-invasive procedure. Threads are inserted through the atraumatic round tip cannula, thus avoiding extra bleeding and swelling after the procedure. The method is easy and fast to use and needs a minimum of downtime for the patient.
- Mid and Lower face armouring
- Nose tip lift
- Eyebrow tail lift
A good alternative to dermal fillers if you are looking for skin toning and tightening effects without significant volume replacement.
APTOS Light Lift LINEA METHOD
Light Lift Linea is a resorbable thread with specially designed bidirectional barbs, permitting for fixation for sagging cheeks or jowls (jawline area). Threads are inserted through atraumatic, blunt tip cannula into the subcutaneous adipose layer under local anaesthesia. After insertion, the barbs open and gather tissues, creating supporting structure for them. Results are evident immediately after the procedure: the skin suspended and fat is repositioned.
- Achieving V Shape Face
- Jawline Contouring
- Double Chin Treatment
Good to know: for more significant effects, you may experience reposition skin puckering for 1-2 weeks.
APTOS Nano Spring method
Nano Spring is a resorbable, spirally wrapped thread around blunt tip cannula. It is intended for revitalization and armoring of various parts of face, as well as correction of fine lines and wrinkles in the face. Nano Spring maintains its elasticity and shape after insertion and greatly reduces the appearance and formation of deep facial wrinkles. It is also intended for eyebrow and nose tip correction.
The procedure is easy & fast, with minimum operation time and practically no downtime.
Especially effective for :
- Line and wrinkles around the mouth area
- Smokers lines
- Nasolabial lines
- Marionette Lines
A good alternative to dermal fillers if you are looking for skin toning and tightening effects and maintaining dynamic facial areas natural without dermal filler use.
PRICES FOR THREAD LIFTS
Prices are determined during a consultation with a DR. You have to be suitable for certain thread lift treatments, as otherwise may not achieve expected effects. All thread treatments have regenerative and collagen generating effects. APTOS excellence Visage with HA has proven skin improvement effects too.
- 4 barbed threads (approx. 10 cm length) for lower facelift: £399
- 8 threads: £650
- Lip Threads for contour: £250
- Foxy eyes/ eyebrow lift: £350
- 2G needle (for jawline or eyebrow lift): £650 (the strongest pulling power specially designed for lifting)
- Excellence Visage HA: £999 (10 threads – 12-14cm per thread)
- Nano EV: £450 (10 threads)
*Combination treatments with APTOS threads will be discounted by 25%
*Bookings via Aestha app available 24/7
*Video or face to face consultations available at the clinic, please register via app and add/send us your picture for more accurate advice