Prevent aging changes and rehydrate your skin
Biorevitalisation is a safe contemporary preventive anti-age method as well as a modern method of skin imperfections correction with injectable of hyaluronic acid.
Biorevitalisation performed by micro-injection of special hyaluronic acid preparation in superficial dermis to tackle first few layers of your skin: fine lines and superficial skin structure. Biorevitalisation induces our own recovery processes and cell regeneration; it improves blood circulation, boost hydration in extracellular matrix (ECM), improves skin elasticity and naturally fresh colour.
It suitable for all ages and skin ethnicity, especially helpful to perform in the spring to rehydrate the skin and prepare for the summer!
- Increased dryness of the skin caused by stress, sun exposure, smoking or dehydration
- Prevention of premature skin aging
- Wrinkle correction
- Sagging skin on the face, neck and decollete
- Preparation for medium and laser peels and plastic surgery
- Dull face complexion
- Rehabilitation after peels and plastic surgery
About the procedure
A very fine needle is used to inject the substance under the skin. After the biorevitalisers are injected, little swelling, redness and papules can appear on the skin surface around the injection area. All kinds of marks, including swelling, redness and papules are going to disappear totally within 1 or 2 days. The procedure, usually, takes from 20 to 40 minutes. A full course of treatment will consist of 3 to 5 sessions. The number of sessions will be chosen with the help of our dermatologist and will depend on the initial state of your skin. There will be 15 to 30 days break between each session. Such breaks are important to have strong prolonged results
- Minimal side effects.
- Possible side effects include pain, redness, ecchymosis, stinging sensation, swelling, localised inflammation, usually disappearing in 24hours.
- Immediately after treatment area will be red. There is a possibility for some bruising although normally mild or none at all.
- After biorevitalisation treatment wear SPF
- Avoid extreme temperatures, Saunas, Hammam, direct exposure to sun or UV light
- Make up can be applied the following day.