Third Generation Polynucleotides Skin Boosters
Nucleofill, Crystal PDRN, and Rejuran Healer
Skin health and appearance are one of the most important aspects of your face. Looking after your skin to keep it young and fresh is what we specialise in here at Aestha clinic. Our team of advanced medical aesthetics experts is always on the lookout for the latest innovations and best products available in the global beauty and aesthetic medicine market. In this feature, we will present and discuss one of the latest trends in regenerative medicine skin care.
3rd generation polynucleotides skin boosters work at the cellular level to boost skin’s rejuvenation, cleansing effects of free radicals, and metabolic scavengers. Improved circulation and oxygenation are also important benefits of this type of treatment.
The unique features of polynucleotides skin boosters
These are skin boosters that contain high molecular weight polynucleotide chains or PN.
It is an excellent ability to improve cellular energy mechanisms, ensures that the cell gets rid of metabolic waste, and blocks free radicals to connect to DNA chains.
The difference between products :
- Concentration of PN
- Additional ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and vitamins
- PN or PDRN
- The amount available for treatment
- The delivery ie technique of administration
The product and type of polynucleotides skin boosters should be selected on an individual basis after a consultation with an Aestha clinic practitioner. A higher concentration is not always the best option. A higher concentration of PN is better for under eye area, versus PDRN is often better for a whole face skin improvement, especially when ageing signs are present.
- Skin’s laxity and ageing with poor circulation
- Dehydrated, rough and inflamed skin
- Sun damaged and subjected to oxidative stress (ie smoking and other unhealthy lifestyle choices such as high sugar intake) skin
- Dark circles under eyes and post inflammatory pigmentation
- Scars at any stage
- Skin hydration
- Lifting effect
- Bio-stimulation of elastin and collagen
- Active Acne treatment
- Acne scarring improvement
- Hair growth stimulation
This product is a combination of the most effective ingredients for revitalisation- polynucleotides (PDRN), niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid. Crystal PDRN stimulates the formation of tissue and cell division while helping improve the overall appearance of the skin within a period of time.
- Promotes cell regeneration
- Renews radiance and smoothness of skin tone
- Improves skin elasticity
- Balances inner skin layer
- Replenishes moisture
- Provides anti-aging effect
- Improves micro wrinkles
- Creates a clean and clear complexion for patients by increasing moisture within the skin
An initial course of 3 treatments is required, 3-4 weeks apart for optimal results. After the intensive course, a repeat treatment is advised every 4-6 months to further maintain and enhance skin quality.
- Needle marks
- Possible bruising
- Skin sensitivity
No significant other side effects have been reported. Adverse effects of this product are extremely rare.
Nucleofill is a product based on active polynucleotides specially designed for skin renewal and bio-restructuring. This product is not intended for adding volume. The natural polynucleotide-based bio-stimulating gels, with high viscosity, are designed to protect and rejuvenate the skin. It is compatible with a mesotherapy protocol.
- Provides a visible rejuvenating effect without affecting facial features
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and creases and firms the skin
- Improves skin texture of skin exposed to oxidative stress (due to air pollution, sun exposure, smoking, poor diet)
- Replenishes dehydrated skin
- Extends the efficacy and effects of other aesthetic products. It is used to prepare the skin before injections.
- Has a lifting effect
It’s recommended to have 2 treatments with 2-4 weeks in between each session, in severe cases you can have up to 4 treatments within 2-4 weeks intervals.
- Bruising may occur
- Some swelling in the injection area 1-2 days
No other side effects have been reported.
Rejuran Healer (PN) is a treatment designed for skin healing and rejuvenation. It contains highly bio-compatible DNA fragments (polynucleotides), to improve the overall condition of damaged/ageing skin. Rejuran Healer is indispensable in the treatment of acne, as well as in post-acne procedures aimed at restoring the skin and giving it a smooth and healthy tone.
- Recovers damaged cells and stimulates repair processes
- Improves the elasticity of the skin
- Restores microcirculation in tissue
- Reduces the process of inflammatory manifestation of acne
- Promotes narrowing of pores
- Accelerates healing and scarring of the skin
- Increases the metabolic activity of cells, preventing the formation of new wrinkles
It is recommended to have 4 sessions at 3-4 week intervals. Results may take up to a month post the last treatment depending on the genetic and environmental factors of each individual.
- Little red bumps at the injection points that subside over 12-24 hours
- Slight bruising may occur
No other side effects have been reported due to Rejuran’s highly bio-compatible nature.