Regenerative Medical Facials – Our Signature Facials
Boost your skin on a deeper cellular level and promote its own healing properties with Aestha Clinic’s range of tailor-made facials.
Sublime Facial Contouring (£199)
- Recommended: for Skin Tightening and Fine Line prevention.
- Especially useful: lines around the eyes, ‘’jowl’’ prevention, treating skin laxity and sagginess.
The combined bi-polar radio frequency and light energies of Sublime technology precisely heat the dermal tissue, stimulating collagen production within the target treatment area. Fine wrinkles are reduced, facial contours improved and overall skin quality reveals a much smoother and even complexion. The treatment is followed by Zo medical product application.
Obagi Radiance PEEL (£120)
- Recommended: for uneven Skin Tone and Texture, Pigmentation, and Dull Appearance.
- Especially useful: increased pores, melasma, tired-looking and sun-damaged skin.
The Blue Peel Radiance is one of Obagi’s best products out there. Since it can be customized, it works for pretty much all skin types, colors, and ages. It is designed to make your skin tighter, brighter, and smoother after just one treatment. Our aesthetic practitioner will assess your skin, and select the depth and degree of the peel which would be the most beneficial to your skin. During the treatment, you might experience some tingling and/or warm sensation. Treatment will finish with a calming Aloe Vera mask and LED green light!
NB. Peel may result in light peeling effect a few days post-treatment.
*Our Obagi Radiance Peel is complimentary for any purchase of Zo Medical Skincare products worth more than 200 pounds.
Derma Pen Collagen Induction (£99)
- Recommended: for Aging skin with Sun Damage, poor Tone and increased Laxity.
- Especially useful: toning up your skin by stimulating collagen and elastin, improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Derma pen is one of the most advanced skin rejuvenation therapies available today for the treatment of fine lines & wrinkles, UV damaged skin, overall skin rejuvenation, large pores, scars (acne, surgical and burns), stretch marks, smoker’s lines around the lips. The treatment involves light anaesthetic application for your comfort following which DermaPen is used. Needle length adjusted according to your skin appearance and expected effects. Derma Pen Collagen Induction Facial is finished by application of Zo medical Products and LED LAMP for that extra boost to your collagen!
NB. Skin dryness and mild peeling effect should be expected following this treatment.
Derma Pen Meso (Vitamin) Infusion for Skin Brightening (£125)
- Recommended: for Aging skin with Uneven Skin tone, Melasma, Dull Appearance.
- Especially useful: toning up your skin by stimulating collagen and elastin, improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and overall brightening of skin tone.
Vitamin infusion delivered via the DermaPen device stimulate collagen minimizes fine lines and wrinkles and at the same time infuses your skin with a powerful cocktail of vitamins and microelements, which improves skin hydration leaving it with a glowing complexion. The concept is based on direct delivery of mesotherapy cocktails via tiny skin to the area wh being treated than to ingest them through a tablet. Especially useful for dull and tired skin, fine lines, early signs of aging, and melasma.
Derma Pen Meso Infusion Facial is finished by application of Zo medical Products and LED LAMP for that extra boost to your collagen!