MEDICAL WELLNESS PROGRAMMES FOR WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
Medical Wellness combines medical interventions and therapy techniques with wellness elements. The main difference from common wellness therapies is that Medical Wellness programmes need to be medically justified and the measures need to be individually tailored.
Medical Wellness Programmes are the holistic improvement of the well-being and the subjective perception of health as well as the optimum state of functioning.
Our Medical Wellness Programmes Include
- Drs consultation
- Advanced Wellness Blood testing packages
- Regenerative Aesthetic Treatments
- IV nutritional therapies
- Weight Management
During your Dr’s consultation, you will identify your goals of Medical Wellness whether that may be healthier looks or feeling more energetic and fitter.
Advanced Wellness Blood testing packages
We offer blood testing for general wellbeing profile, allergens and toxins. According to the results, the programme is designed to achieve your optimal health, regenerative capability optimisation and performance.
Regenerative Aesthetic treatments
Our treatments are specifically designed to reduce lifestyle accumulated damage to skin cells and enhance DNA repair in order to delay premature aging. Treatments include specifically designed plasmotherapies, IV nutrients, and natural biostimulators to boost skin health through collagen and hyaluronic acid stimulation.
Intravenous nutrients and drips
Uniquely formulated IV nutrient therapies are essential to boost your body’s ability to detox, improve metabolism and boost antioxidant levels.
- Glutathione, Lipoic acid, Vit C, and vit B complex are excellent in restoring your body’s essential antioxidants and vitamin reserves.
- Fat Burner Drips have essential fatty acids metabolism enhancers, which gives that extra boost for your body to process the fat in a much more efficient way.
Saxenda (Liraglutide) is the most popular and advanced weight management treatment. Saxenda contains the active ingredient Liraglutide, which regulates your appetite. Originally developed for type 2 diabetes, liraglutide has a sufficient evidence base for its safety and effectiveness.
As soon as two weeks after treatment your will notice eating smaller portions of food and losing weight. Our medical team will help to adjust the dosage in a safe way to ensure that you do not experience side effects and are able to maintain your optimal performance.
Medications are recommended for people with BMI of 27 and above.
Weight Loss SAXENDA Protocol
The patient is required to bring or do LFTs (liver enzymes) in our clinic if they have a history of thyroid problems, or suspected thyroid problems – TFTs
Available blood tests in the clinic:
- Urea & Electrolytes: sodium, potassium, chloride, bicarbonate, Urea, Creatinine, eGFR
- Liver Function Tests: BiLIRUBIN, Alk Phosp, AST, ALT, GGT, Total protein, Globulin, albumin
- Cardiac /Muscle Enzymes: LDH, CK
- Bone Markers: Calcium, Phosphate, Uric Acid
- GLUCOSE, Triglycerides, Cholesterol, Iron
- FBC (Red blood cell count)