eTWO Sublime and Sublative Treatment
A new category of skin rejuvenation with minimal downtime and proven efficacy. eTWO Sublime & Sublative is suitable for treating acne scars, wrinkles, stretch marks and fractional resurfacing.
Reduce fine lines, improve facial contouring, get smoother, more even complexion!
The eTwo Sublime procedure is a great way to improve your skin quality with no downtime! The treatments are done in a series with your skin showing gradual and cumulative results with each treatment. It is safe for most skin types.
How does it work?
The combined bi-polar radio frequency and light energies heat the dermal tissue, stimulating collagen production within the target treatment area. No surgery is involved.
Mild to moderate wrinkles, superficial imperfections of your skin’s tone & texture reduced1
The eTwo Sublative treatment is a great way to treat wrinkles and textural irregularities!The protocol is 3 treatments, 4-6 weeks apart. The total number of treatments will be dependent on your skin’s condition.
How does it work?
RF energy is precisely directed into the skin in the form of a matrix. Healthy skin around the dots accelerates the healing process of the skin. After the treatment,new collagen and healthy skin cells are produced.
The combo eTwo treatment is excellent for skin of any color and has little down time or disruption of daily activities. Discomfort is minimal. The two together yield an improved skin surface regularity as well as firming and tightening.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I know if I need eTWO?
eTWO is a treatment for those who would like to improve wrinkling and sagging of the skin, reducing pore size appearance, and diminish acne scarring.
How does eTWO work?
The eTWO combines the Sublative Rejuvenation (eMatrix Skin Resurfacing) and Sublime Skin Contouring (formerly known as ReFirme) treatments to reverse aging. eTWO includes three treatments of both eMatrix and Sublime.
The Sublime treatment uses the combination of light energy and radiofrequency energy to deeply heat layers of the skin while protecting the surface of the skin simultaneously. Medium to deep heating of the skin activates fibroblasts (deep skin cells) signaling new collagen to form and existing collagen to tighten, which will occur over a 4-6 month period.
The eMatrix treatment uses radio frequency to deliver an effective but controlled fractional treatment. Each pulse delivers the energy via a grid of matrix spots on the surface as well as just under the surface. Fibroblasts (skin cells that produce collagen) are activated within the treated zones signal collagen to regenerate and remodel, yielding improved skin tone and texture. The surrounding tissue of the untreated areas support and accelerate the healing process of the skin.
What benefits can I expect?
The benefits include smoother and brighter skin, with smaller appearing pores, less scarring and finer and less deep wrinkles. In addition, lax skin will be tighter as well as firmer. Typically results become noticeable over a period of three to six months but some patients have seen results immediately after treatment.
What are the risks and side effects?
The procedure is mildly uncomfortable. Sublime is usually comfortable, whereas the sublative treatment requires topical anesthetic, which makes it quite tolerable. Expected side effects are redness and swelling after the procedure that lasts from hours to days, and occasionally even up to a week or beyond (very unusual). Small scabs covering about 5% of the treated areas appear, but they are usually easy to cover with makeup, and although present for 5-14 days, are usually not very noticeable after the first day or two. Rare side effects include skin wound, infection and scarring, too little or too much pigment, and surface irregularities.
Prior to treatment all potential risks and side effects will be discussed with you by your medical provider and cosmetic coordinator.
How will I look after the treatment?
Most patients have redness and swelling with eMatrix for a few hours to 3 days after the treatment (occasionally it can last longer). You may apply make-up to the treated area immediately after the Sublative rejuvenation procedure. Tiny crusts develop and are present for about 5-14 days, but these are easy to camouflage with makeup or even without it after the first one to two days. Results will develop over time and with subsequent treatments. Full results can be appreciated at three to six months following the last treatment. Maintenance treatments may be necessary.
BEFORE AND AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Avoid the sun 2-4 weeks before and after treatment.
- If have had a history of cold sores, zovirax may be used prior to treatment and continued one week after treatment.
- The use of tanning cream must be discontinued two week before treatment.
- (For men) Please shave the area the day before or morning before the treatments with a clean new blade to prevent any infection
- The skin is cleaned thoroughly before treatment
- Some topical anaethetic may be used
- Safety considerations are important during the laser procedure.(Sublime).Protective eyewear will be worn by the client
- Immediately after treatment, there may be redness and swelling at the treatment area, this may feel like mild sunburn
- The application of iced water during the first few hours after treatment will reduce any discomfort.
- Mineral Makeup may be used immediately after the treatment unless there is epidermal blistering.
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyperpigmentation or darker pigmentation. Use sunscreen SPF 30 or greater at all times throughout the course of treatment.
- Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin.
- Anywhere from 2-5days after the treatment, shedding of the surface microcrusts may occur – treat the skin gently (Sublative)
- Avoid hot baths and heat treatments and treat the skin gently, as if you had sunburn, for the first 24 hours.
- ANY QUESTIONS OR WORRIES YOU MAY HAVE PLEASE CALL THE CLINIC ON