Hair micro-transplantation of autologous skin cells
All of us at
Regenera Activa is an innovative treatment procedure intended to inhibit hair loss and stimulate the growth of new hair. A unique combination of stem cells precursors, growth factors and progenitor cells is injected into the scalp in order to initiate the regenerative processes.
- Stimulates the growth of new hair
- Hair thickening
- Inhibition of hair loss
- Boosting the regenerative processes
- Androgenic alopecia in men and woman
- Hair thinning
- Hair loss
- As a preparation for more effective hair transplant surgery and implantation
Androgenetic alopecia occurs due to the sensitivity of hair follicles to androgens. This is the most common cause of hair loss and occurs in 70% of men and 40% of women in a certain period of their lives. In men, there is usually a recession of the hairline at the temples (receding hairline) and baldness at the top, in women it usually manifests in the form of scattered thinning at the top of the head.
During the specialist consultation, your appointed Aestha Clinic regenerative medicine expert will assess whether your hair loss is related to the problem of androgenetic alopecia. If this diagnosis is confirmed, the doctor will familiarise you with the procedure and suggest a suitable date for conducting the treatment. You should see the first results of the therapy after one month!
Regenera Activa Hair Loss Treatment is a three-step procedure, which usually lasts approx. 60 minutes. It does not require a convalescence period!
1. The doctor applies some local anaesthesia around the nape of the neck and with the usage of a punch biopsy tool takes three skin samples with a diameter of 2.5 mm. The place of
2. Then, the samples collected from the patient are subjected to mechanical processing and filtration in a specialized device. This way, progenitor cells, stem cells and growth factors that have regenerative abilities are isolated from the sampled tissue. The number of cells isolated from one micro-transplantation is approx. 80,000, three biopsies are about 240,000 cells.
3. The suspension prepared is then injected by the mesotherapy technique to the scalp in the area of hair follicles (to a depth of approx. 4-5 mm) to initiate the repair processes – we stimulate the processes of blood vessel formation in the skin and regeneration of the hair follicles.
REGENERA ACTIVA HAIT LOSS TREATMENT is a single treatment that gives very good healing effects. Studies have shown that in 4-6 weeks after the treatment, the hair loss is stopped and the existing hair follicles, under the influence of the regenerative action of progenitor cells, begin to generate new hair.
The Androgenetic alopecia cannot be completely stopped. REGENERA ACTIVA® gives us the opportunity to slow down this process and regrow a significant part of the lost hair. The treatment can be repeated after 2 or 3 years to re-strengthen the hair.
Regenera Activa Hair Loss Treatment: £2599 per Treatment
We now take bookings for the Regenera Activa Hair Loss Treatment in London. All initial consultations are free! If you inquire further information do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected] and one of our regenerative medical experts will get in touch promptly!